An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
• Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
• Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
• Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
• Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
• Deal with customer complaints or issues
• Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
• Experience in customer service will be a plus
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, “back-office” and accounting software
• Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. optical scanner)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Reliable with patience and professionalism
• Associate’s/College degree; BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field is a plus