Understanding of transportation law.
Good traffic judgment.
Good knowledge about car mechanics.
Knowledge of the location of international organisations, airline offices, hotels and restaurants.
Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
• Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
• Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water,
battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
• Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications
• Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts
Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
• Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
• Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
• Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of the Socialist republic of Vietnam.
• Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and
internally agreed standards.